question

Roger E. Ison avatar image
Roger E. Ison asked

How to reset user consent?

Not sure exactly how to phrase this question, but for testing purpose, how can I reset the "user consent" state of login? The first time one logs in, it is asked whether the requested profile info may be delivered to the app. I want to reset things so that this is asked again, in order to test it. Logging out doesn't do the trick. How can I accomplish this? Thanks for any tips
login with amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Roger, You should call clearAuthorizationState() on the instance of AmazonAuthorizationManager class you create in your app. For API info, please lookinto below link. Thanks. https://developer.amazon.com/public/binaries/content/assets/javadoc/login-with-amazon/android/com/amazon/identity/auth/device/authorization/api/amazonauthorizationmanager.html#clearAuthorizationState%28com.amazon.identity.auth.device.shared.APIListener%29
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Roger E. Ison avatar image
Roger E. Ison answered
Thanks so much for the pointer, Sujoy. Just getting started and haven't learned my way around yet. Much appreciated!
10 |5000