question

shaqspeare avatar image
shaqspeare asked

Login With Amazon -An error occurred when we tried to process your request.

[On behalf of: amrvanica] I followed all the steps here http://login.amazon.com/website

To integrate amazon login with my website. But I'm am getting this error.

"We're sorry! An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured, we're already working on the problem and expect to resolve it shortly. Show Details"

Can someone confirm for me that its actually an issue with Amazon (Like the message says) or might I have done something wrong? I have double checked all the steps and everything seems ok from my end.

login with amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shaqspeare avatar image
shaqspeare answered
In order to use Login with Amazon on your website, you need to register an allowed origin, an allowed return URL, or both, depending on how you wish to use Login with Amazon. Please see step 2 under "Register Your Login with Amazon Application" > "Add a Website to your Application" in the Getting Started Guide for Web. If you are using the Login with Amazon Javascript SDK, you will need to register your website's origin (for example: " https://www.example.com") as an allowed origin. If you are redirecting the user, you will also need to register the URL on your website (for example: " https://www.example.com/some/page") to which you will ask Amazon to send the user after they sign in.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

priyatayde avatar image
priyatayde answered
Hello How i can Login in Amazon without using mAuthManager = new AmazonAuthorizationManager(this, Bundle.EMPTY); because it proceed me to web browser which i doesn't want??
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
10 |5000

newuser-43f267bb-75c5-4f9a-8bb7-29a92a5b6775 avatar image
newuser-43f267bb-75c5-4f9a-8bb7-29a92a5b6775 answered

Bonjour,

J'ai aussi cette erreur :

Nous sommes désolé !

Une erreur s'est produite lorsque nous avons tenté de traiter votre requête. Soyez assuré que nous travaillons déjà à la résolution du problème que nous pensons trouver très rapidement.

Et je n'arrive pas a trouver la solution a ce probleme. J'ai essaye de mettre un site web comme indique dans le message precedent. Mais toujours meme probleme. Si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider. Merci.

Au fait, j'essaie d'installer Alexa sur une Raspberry Pi 3

1 comment
10 |5000

I'm sorry, but we do not currently provide support in French. Could you please post this in English, Chinese, and Japanese.

0 Likes 0 ·