question

mcbjorn avatar image
mcbjorn asked

Missing green checkmark in Images and Multimedia

Hi I'm are attempting to submit a completed Amazon Fire TV app for approval and public availability on the Amazon Fire TV App Store. However, for some reason, the Amazon console is not allowing us to complete the submission. I believe that we have provided all of the required metadata and screen shots, and yet, the "Images and Multimedia" tab does not have a green check-mark. Everything else is "green" (completed) and we have promoted the app for publication. No localized media except "English (U.S)" is added. Anyone seen this issue before? The app has been "promoted" from beta testing to production. Best regards, Mads
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered
Hi Mads, Welcome to dev forums and thanks for posting! I have checked your account, and can see that you have provided metadata only in the 'General Information' tab. All other tabs are incomplete: not only 'Images & Multimedia', but all the rest as well, including 'Availability & Pricing', 'Description', 'Content Rating', and 'Binary File(s)'. Please note that you must fill in all the required info for those tabs to turn green. Only after that you will be able to submit your app. If you require further help, please log in to your Dev Portal account, and there use the Contact Us form to provide more details. Thanks!
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mcbjorn avatar image
mcbjorn answered
Hi Levon, Thanks for you reply. Appreciate it! I'm doing this for a customer, so it's actually another app; the details are here: Version ID: Application Key: Any chance you could take a look at this? We've already used the contact form last week, but the inquiry was "escalated to the relevant teams", and then we've never heard anything. Best regards, Mads Message was edited by: Levon@Amazon
10 |5000

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered
Hi Mads, Thanks for additional details. We have verified the error and can see that the tab shows as incomplete even though you have submitted icons, images, and video. The Dev Portal team is currently investigating your case, so you should hear back (a reply to your Contact Us case) as soon as there's any update. Thanks!
10 |5000

mcbjorn avatar image
mcbjorn answered
Hi Levon, Thanks for your reply. Do you have an ETA on the fix, or should we try to upload a new binary and create a new store listing? Thanks /Mads
10 |5000

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
Hi, Thanks for posting in the forums! When it comes to app specific information, we ask that you raise a direct "Contact Us" case and refrain from posting account sensitive information (like a Version ID) in these public forums. We have responded on your Contact Us case with more information, but you should be able to submit your app submission for review and testing now.
10 |5000

newuser-7fe59021-0b4f-41bf-becd-2a82480174b8 avatar image
newuser-7fe59021-0b4f-41bf-becd-2a82480174b8 answered

I am unable to upload images and multimedia.#green mark

10 |5000