question

smithmsi avatar image
smithmsi asked

How to add additional key sets for software?

I recently set up our digital software for sale and I'm wondering about the key sets (serial numbers). Does anyone know how you upload additional key sets after the initial set has been uploaded during set up? Also, is there a report or way to look up how many serial numbers are left or how are we notified when they need to be replenished?

Thanks!

amazon appstoredigital software and games store
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered
I think you've posted to the wrong forum.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

smithmsi avatar image
smithmsi answered
You're right, I did. Thanks for making me aware of that.
1 comment
10 |5000

Which forum did you mean to post this to?

0 Likes 0 ·
Melody avatar image
Melody answered

If you're still looking for assistance with uploading additional key sets for your software submissions for your account, please sign into your company's developer account and create a "Contact Us" case with details about your specific situation. This will allow us to look into your case while protecting your account security and privacy. Thanks!

10 |5000