I'm now receiving an invalid registration ID despite using the same security profile to get the API key and client ID and Client Secret, Ive doubled checked everything, re registered a hundred times to get the registration ID over and over. Retrieved the access token over and over and consistently get the Invalid Registration Id Error. This leads me to believe it could have something to do with the fact I created another security profile on a different account with the same details that is inteferring, I contacted support and its been removed but it hasnt remedied this problem, is it possible something is still lurking in the background? Charlie
Registration Id = amzn1.adm-registration.v2.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 Time anytime yesterday between 9 and 5 yesterday BST
It will allow me to pull logs for these failed enqueue attempts. If you don't have the time for when you previously experience the failures, please try enqueuing to that registration id again today, and give me the exact time you made the attempt. If it reproduces all the time, it shouldn't take you long to do.
Hi Phillip, As stated in my original post I have double checked that my api key matches the client ID and client secret from the same security profile. I am 100 % certain on this. I had my doubts on this a few times before realising the api key in the console seems to change on every refresh of the page. My feeling is that something is interfeering with the request, namely a security profile that we used during development. When we was creating the app we used a security profile on a development account, obviously using the same package name (Push messaging was working at this point). As the app is ready to go live we have created the app again on the clients account, Ive changed the api key on the app side and the client id and secret in the backend over. Yet push messaging appears to be broken still. Amazon have since removed the security profile from our development account by our request by unfortunately this hasnt resolved the issue. Charlie
Hi Charlie, My analysis that the API key does not match the clientId of the sender was not based on the error code. It was based on what our server saw. In our server, we log the information from the API key as well as from the sender OAuth credentials. They did not match. I think we will be better able to help you if you contact developer support because we will be able to share more details with you which we cannot share in an open forum.
Hello again, It seems there is already an internal ticket tracking this issue. I just updated it with the information we have from our service logs and routed the ticket to the appropriate for investigation. Philip