question

Jeff Gilfelt avatar image
Jeff Gilfelt asked ·

Maps debug registration button/link does not appear in distribution portal

My developer account has been whitelisted for Maps API access. I can access the Maps content under the SDK section, but within My Apps I cannot see a button/link in the distribution portal for any of my apps to allow me to submit a debug registration request.
amazon maps
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jonathan.D@Amazon avatar image
Jonathan.D@Amazon answered ·
When you select your app to edit you should see 4 links to the right of the App icon - Current Version | In App Items | GameCircle | Maps. Clicking on Maps from there will take you to the page where you can add a registration.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeff Gilfelt avatar image
Jeff Gilfelt answered ·
The only links that appear for me are - Current Version | In App Items | GameCircle The app status is not submitted.

StephenC@Amazon avatar image
StephenC@Amazon answered ·
The account lists have been updated, please try again and let us know if it works. Thanks!