question

Rahul avatar image
Rahul asked

Unable to link skill with alexa

I am developing a skill where i use account linking (Authorization Code Grant). On alexa and my authentication server (which uses heroku) I already have configured everything for it. If I test my skill on the alexa app I get redirected to alexa, however it comes an error saying: "Unable to link [skillname] with Alexa..". There were no errors on the server side and I have double checked everything in the alexa configurations Account Linking Section plus I cant see any logs. Where could be the issue or what does this error usually indicate to?

alexa skills kitaccount linkingalexa skills
1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rahul avatar image Rahul commented ·

yes, I have already read the troubleshooting page for this issue and yes I already did submit a new contact for that issue with no response (CaseID: 11808396611 )

My skill id is : amzn1.ask.skill.c14d6f9f-d1e6-438e-b70e-125ef34e92fa

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Rahul avatar image
Rahul answered

Update: It worked (The access token endpoint was returning a false response code)

but now I have the issue when I want to access the token in my code it looks like there is none. Where could be the problem. The account linking was succesfull.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.