question

William Martin II avatar image
William Martin II asked

New to Alexa - not working correctly

New to Alexa. I have a streaming radio station and had an Alexa skill created for me. It is active. Users report that when they say "Alexa, play DestinFM," they are directed elsewhere or have to download our app before it will play (an extra step). What do I need to change in order for people to say "Play DestinFM" and it just plays? Thanks for your time!

alexaalexa skills
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Zoë@Amazon avatar image
Zoë@Amazon answered

Hello William,

Thanks for writing on the forum!

I understand you have issues with a radio skill you have created. I will be happy to help.

For a better approach of your case, I kindly request you fill a Contact Us form in, with your Skill Name, Skill ID, and all the details needed to identify correctly your skill. Also, please provide as many details as you need so the Alexa team gets the best overview of your case.

If you need it, you can share screenshots/recordings of the issue (via any third party doc sharing app such as Dropbox or S3.

Looking forward to hearing from you via Contact Us.

Have a nice day!

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

William Martin II avatar image
William Martin II answered

Thank you!

10 |5000