question

Matvei Palzouski avatar image
Matvei Palzouski asked

Unusual payment activity on Live App Testing

Hello,

I'm a game developer trying to test in-app payments in the app.

But despite the fact that App is in "Live App Testing" mode, after several payments I am being logged out of my account and it asks me to confirm my data giving me "Account on hold temporarily" error.This happened 3 times already.

Also even though app is in Live App testing, I can't download it without attaching my credit card, even though I won't be doing actual payments.

So here are my questions:
What should I do to avoid the suspicion from the Amazon store bots concerning payment testing? And not be logged out each time?

What should be done in order to download App from the Live App Testing without connecting my credit card?

live app testingpaymentspurchasing
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Cherly@Amazon avatar image
Cherly@Amazon answered

Hello,

Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, bank card information is required for your account even for LAT test. We will share your feedback with the appropriate internal team for consideration.

As for account hold issue, since Appstore team doesn't have access to customer information, please contact Customer Service team for further assistance, https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.