question

Kliment Nenov avatar image
Kliment Nenov asked

My developer account is disabled and no response with details/proofs from Amazon Appstore Team

It's been more than two weeks since my account was disabled and no one is responding not even. Not any details nor proofs are still provided.

I'm with the feeling that I am blackmailed because a week before my account was disabled I was contacted by Amazon Advertising representative who promoted me advertising packages for $50k and told me that I need double package, i.e. for $100k, because I will use it for the very first time and this is for the needs of calibration. I was interested in the beginning but when I done my math I declined the offer. Few days later my 9 years old account with more than 90 apps, most of them very successful, was suddenly disabled without any notification or explanation.

amazon appstoreamazon developer portaldeveloper account
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Kliment Nenov avatar image
Kliment Nenov answered

Amazon Appstore, you're breaking EU law and EU Online Platform Regulation

Amazon Appstore Team,

I advise you to immediately solve the problem you created with my account because you are breaking several EU laws.

I'm an EU citizen, I'm in the EU, I'm doing my business from the EU. You offer services and operate in the territory of the EU which obliges you to comply with the established legislation.

Do you understand what you are doing with your behavior?

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.