question

Martina Carlini avatar image
Martina Carlini asked

rejected for offensive or controversial content

Hi. Can someone help me figure this out? I created a Halloween design with the words "Trick or Treat" in a spider web font style. Merch is rejecting it for offensive or controversial content. Some keywords in the title, bullet points, and description are "spider web," "Halloween," and "Trick or Treat." All the other wording is basically the same as my other designs, so after reading the policies again and again, I still can't figure out what I'm missing here. Thank you!

merch by amazondesign
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Judith A Carroll avatar image
Judith A Carroll answered

I had a design rejected because having white pride is offensive or controversial. Here's what I explained to Amazon. "I recently had a design rejected, normally I would fix it or delete it and move on. The rejected design was a multi-color map of Europe with the words "White Pride is Multicultural." Which is absolutely true. Think Scandinavia, Italy, Spain, France, Ireland, Poland, Ukraine, etc. each with their own history, language, customs, food and music. The rejection came within 60 seconds of my submission (no one even reviewed it). Why are white people the only people NOT allowed to be proud of their heritage? I would like this design to be reviewed again.

Rejected Again. I think I'll see if Redbubble and Teespring reject it. It must suck to be white and not be LGBTQ

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.