question

m b avatar image
m b asked

Is it possible to install a LAT app on windows 11 + windows subsystem for android?

I have windows 11 a machine correctly set up to install/run apps from amazon store.

I also have am active LAT on amazon store.

What I can't figure out is how to install that test app on windows. Since this app would largely target windows11 users I really dont want to test on android -> publish -> only then start testing on windows.

Is it possible to join a LAT testing from win11+windows subsystem for android+amazon store ?

live app testing
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Giovanni Laquidara avatar image
Giovanni Laquidara answered

Are you enabled to deploy your app on the Amazon Appstore for Win11 ? If not, this can be the reason why you still cannot use it.

You can however test your app side loading it with

adb install <your-app>.apk

After installing Amazon Appstore and WSA and connected it

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Aabid avatar image
Aabid answered

Hi there. Can you share your asin with us please? We will have to allowlist you so that you can see the Windows Devices button. After that you can submit a new LAT.

10 |5000