question

StaticDev avatar image
StaticDev asked

Editing my Skill Manifest file

Good day,

I have the problem that I cannot edit my skill manifest file. The problem is that I cannot create an AWS account because I do not have a valid credit card. The question is how can I edit my skill manifest file without an AWS account and how does it work exactly?

With kind regards

Nicklas Matzulla

skillaws
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andy Whitworth avatar image
Andy Whitworth answered

Hi, answered this on your other post. Basically you clone your Alexa hosted skill to your local dev environment using the Alexa Skill Kit (ASK) CLI (the "init" operation does this). This gives you a directory structure containing all the artifacts of your skill. The skill manifest is found in skill-package/skill.json. You can edit this and make whatever changes you need. When done then you push the changes back to the Alexa hosted environment using git.

https://amazon.developer.forums.answerhub.com/questions/245726/error-when-creating-a-push-message.html

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Guillermo avatar image
Guillermo answered

Editing the manifest should be reusable. You can edit this by taking test also drawings on how to pass the problem the best way possible.

10 |5000