question

Hochanda IT Accounts avatar image
Hochanda IT Accounts asked

How To Request That Another Developer's App Is Removed From The Appstore?

In February we purchased the intellectual property of a competitor that was going into liquidation. The property we purchased included the rights to all their mobile and TV apps across various platforms. Unfortunately, due to issues they had with the company that developed their apps for them, they were unable to provide us with login details to their Amazon Developer account, or request that their app be transferred to our account.

As the company has now gone into liquidation, and despite repeated attempts, I am unable to contact anyone now that may be able to help me.

We would like to request that their app is either transferred to our account, or removed from the Amazon Appstore, as we now own the brand and would like to publish a new version of the app from our account.

Can anyone tell me how I go about getting this done?

amazon appstoreapp submission and updatesapp
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered

Hi,

Please use the Contact Us form so that our support team can assist you: https://developer.amazon.com/support/contact-us

Thanks,

Mike

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.