When I use the simulator to test the Hello World sample skill, it simply keeps running forever.
I did try the following:
- Use Node.JS sample
- Use Python sample
- Tried to define the "Personalization"
- Open by voice
- Write "open my world" (the name I put for the skill)
- Run the "Build Model" in the "Skill Invocation Name", "JSON Editor" and save (for both)
- Run the "Deploy" in the "Code" tab after running the step above.
- Tried another computer, another browser, and another router
- Created a few skills from scratch with different names
- Tried to import the sample from GitHub rather than "Continue with template"
- Also tried to change the language and region
and.. it does not work.
It is worth mentioning that I did not change a word in the code.