question

angelique santos avatar image
angelique santos asked

Account suspended without ever being used. Maybe due to inactivity? HELP!

I applied for amazon merch and got accepted. I never listed any product and my account has been suspended. Can i recover it? I believe it might've been suspended due to being inactive for too long. I tried re-submitting an application but it won't allow me. I sent them an email but is there any other way to contact them regarding suspended accounts?

account information
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Shawn M Foreman avatar image
Shawn M Foreman answered

Same thing happened to me. Not sure what the deal is.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amy Newfield avatar image
Amy Newfield answered

Yup. Ditto. No explanation. Just suspended and when I reached out it was a flat out NO for reinstating. I asked to see where it was listed in their policy that inactivity results in a lifetime suspension. No reply. I opened it, got busy with life, now want to sell 14 months later and nope. Denied.

10 |5000

jenifer loras avatar image
jenifer loras answered

Yes same thing it's happened with me Even my all details were correct, I was created this account since 2017 Everything is goes perfect I believe due to some glitches of systematically It won't be updated, perhaps there is something bugs in the system I have been applied for the appeal let see what will outcomes. I will definitely share with you if I have any solution to get fixed of this issue without known reason to suspend

DGme Online Employee Login Portal

10 |5000