question

lawrence westfall avatar image
lawrence westfall asked

Compliance Violations For Designs Amazon Is Translating And Auto-Uploading

Please explain how I am getting violations for something that Amazon is doing.

merch by amazon
1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I doubt anyone can answer that without specifics...
0 Likes 0 ·
regina stenger avatar image
regina stenger answered

I just wondered the same thing. Seems one of my designs which was auto-uploaded to the France marketplace got a Compliance Violation (it was approved everywhere else). It's a problem with their translator system. One of the words I used is being translated to a trademark, and hence, the violation. I contacted the Merch team and got the automated reply. Just hoping Amazon understands how this can happen, and it's not something we deliberately do ourselves.

2 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I just got this response from Amazon Support:

Please know, rejections resulting from Merch by Amazon automatic product uploads or translations will not affect your account standing. You are welcome to delete these designs from your account

0 Likes 0 ·
Thank you. Relieved
0 Likes 0 ·
ALAE EDDINE EL HASSANI avatar image
ALAE EDDINE EL HASSANI answered

yeah, bro same thing happened to me today, I sent them an email waiting for their response!

10 |5000