question

Ravali avatar image
Ravali asked

Not able to see dev skill in another account's alexa app

Hi,

I created a video skill in developer console and enabled it in my Alexa mobile application. Another person with account (which is linked to the same product as my account is) logged into Alexa app, but that person is not able to see the dev skill in his Alexa app, even though he is able to see it in the developer console. How do I resolve this?

Thanks.

skilldeveloper consolealexaapp
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Andy Whitworth avatar image
Andy Whitworth answered

Enable the beta test and invite them to it.

7 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi Can you please shed some light on how do I enable beta test?
0 Likes 0 ·

Also, This is a dev skill. Can beta testing be done for a dev skill?

0 Likes 0 ·
beta test can *only* be enabled for dev skills. In the Alexa dev console, edit your dev skill, go to the Distribution tab, then select Availability on the left hand side. The beta test box is there, you need to enable beta test, add your email as an administrator and then invite your beta test users.
0 Likes 0 ·
Ravali avatar image Ravali Andy Whitworth ·

I filled all the information in skill preview section and Privacy & compliance section. But still in availability, Beta testing is giving this message.

Beta Test is not available for this skill.
The skill must be ready for submission before beta testing can be enabled.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments