question

Letsfun Studio avatar image
Letsfun Studio asked

The IAP problem caused the application audit to be rejected

大家好,我是来自中国大陆的开发者。

我在亚马逊应用内购买的接入中遇到了一个审核问题,我的应用经过 App Tester 测试100%通过,但是在我提交审核后被拒绝了,拒绝理由是:点击IAP项目无法完成购买。这让我非常疑惑,多次检查官方文档以及我的接入代码,并且测试之后依然正常。

在对log进行仔细分析时,我发现了两条输出异常的信息:

1:E/Kiwi: Appstore SDK - Production Mode: c: Error in sendResponse: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'java.lang.String com.amazon.device.iap.model.UserData.getUserId()' on a null object reference。

2:E/Kiwi: AbstractCommandTask: On Exception!!!!: com.amazon.a.a.n.a.a.a: AUTH_TOKEN_VERIFICATION_FAILURE: null: null。

这两条信息是否与内购有关,我需要使用亚马逊的账户登录SDK吗?感谢大家。

---English---

Hello, I am a developer from Chinese Mainland.

I encountered an audit problem in the access purchased in Amazon app. My app passed 100% of the app tester test, but was rejected after I submitted it for audit. The reason for rejection is that clicking IAP project can not complete the purchase. I was still puzzled by the official code after many tests.

When analyzing the log carefully, I found two messages of abnormal output:

1:E/Kiwi: Appstore SDK - Production Mode: c: Error in sendResponse: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'java.lang.String com.amazon.device.iap.model.UserData.getUserId()' on a null object reference。

2:E/Kiwi: AbstractCommandTask: On Exception!!!!: com.amazon.a.a.n.a.a.a: AUTH_TOKEN_VERIFICATION_FAILURE: null: null。

Are these two pieces of information related to internal purchase? Do I need to use Amazon's account to log in to the SDK? Thank you

iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers