question

Justin Donald avatar image
Justin Donald asked

I Cannot Access My Developer Account, Please Help!

I Cannot Access My Developer Account, Please Help! I have over 100 Alexa skills and cannot access them, whenever I tried login into my account it says "

Account closed

You have closed your account associated with M3AF7YMAM2Q5V6. Create a new Amazon developer account with different login credentials to access developer portal.

What's wrong, please help somebody, anybody!!!

amazon appstoreamazon developer portaldeveloper account
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andy Whitworth avatar image
Andy Whitworth answered

Hi, You should raise a contact-us support call for such queries. You may need to create a new account to do so however if you can't access contact-us on your existing account.

1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks Andy, are you an Amazon Alexa staff? And again is it possible to open another account? I hope to hear from you soon!
0 Likes 0 ·
Justin Donald answered

Someone please attend to my question.

10 |5000

Justin Donald answered

Where are Amazon Alexa reps here?

10 |5000