question

APA avatar image
APA asked

Building a FireTV app...

So, couple of questions in one post:

• Is there a way to change the source of a submitted Fire TV channel? I need to go from YT to MRSS. App is currently in "Submission Status: In Progress"

• If there ISN'T a way to just change it. I'd like to delete it and just start fresh with the correct source. However, I can't delete it while it is in "Submission Status: In Progress" and I don't want to publish the replacement and have two up!

Need advice! My end goal is to have a single MRSS fed Fire TV channel! Please help. :)

fire tv
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Cherly@Amazon avatar image
Cherly@Amazon answered

Hello,

Thanks for posting. Due to security reasons, editing MRSS feed URL is not supported. Please republish the app if the MRSS feed URL need to be updated.

If your Creator app is stuck under "In Progress" status, please raise a Contact Us case and send us a screenshot of the app in Creator Console for further assistance.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.