question

Jim Loresch avatar image
Jim Loresch asked

Account suspended with no rejections (that i had seen) and no email/warning?

I had just gotten accepted and started uploading my designs yesterday. I had three up working on the fourth and I haven't gotten ANY rejected designs that I had seen (maybe somehow the last one I submitted was rejected? couldn't see though as my account was suspended and I couldn't get to the dashboard). They were all original designs, I have no clue as to what I had in them that would warrant this but will gladly change anything that was a problem, I just ordered two shirts to have a sample of how the designs come out and after I place the order I go back and BAM, suspended. no emails no warnings and only my second day putting up designs? All of the designs I submitted were also submitted on my other POD site accounts(RB, teespring, etc.) and I have had no problems with them. any chance I will be able to get this reversed? any help would be appreciated, I was really ecstatic when I finally got accepted. :(

account informationaccount
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Adam avatar image
Adam answered

Same problem here. Suspended without uploading anything.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.