question

LOiness Zaid avatar image
LOiness Zaid asked

Merch by Amazon Account Suspended - How do I get my account back online?

Hey,im new in merch by amazon , My account was suspended about a month ago. I have not received any mail informing me that my account was suspended.
This (suspension) happened on February 6, 2022 and now it is about a month and this problem is still the same. Yes, I was receiving updates from Amazon about the problem and I thank them for this, but I did not receive a real update, I did not violate any copyright or Trademark because I have not published any design on the platform yet, I was waiting for the specified time to publish them like Family Day on February 21, so I wonder how much It takes time to recover the account as it was before, any answer or help would be great for me and I really appreciate it , This is all the information that i got about the suspensionamazon-suspension.png

merch by amazonaccount information
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Adam avatar image
Adam answered

Same problem here. Suspended without uploading anything.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Leroy Whitaker avatar image
Leroy Whitaker answered

Same problem, suspended without uploading anything that I can recall.

10 |5000

marian avatar image
marian answered

same problem, and I have not publishing any design

10 |5000

paul85 avatar image
paul85 answered

Maybe it is something older what you uploaded what got triggered by their bot, so someone checked the account.

10 |5000

Shawn M Foreman avatar image
Shawn M Foreman answered

Same here. I set up my account last year but never uploaded anything. Now, I have designs to use, but it says suspended. I emailed them. We'll see what happens.

10 |5000