question

Jack Jones avatar image
Jack Jones asked

Something sent wrong - Error when I upload app icon

I want to upload an app icon for android app but it does not accept my png file.

51dsWmP8glL.png - I uploaded this but not working (512x512 - PNG). Also, I tried different png from another app but still the same.

Update: all images get a "something sent wrong" error

11.png

app submission and updates
51dswmp8gll.png (36.1 KiB)
11.png (38.9 KiB)
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Full Fat avatar image
Full Fat answered

We experienced similar earlier on today, but I can confirm that uploading was working again about one hour ago.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered

Hello Jack,

Please clear your cache and cookies, log out and log back in, and be sure you are using the latest version of Chrome or Firefox.

If you continue to have difficulty, please use the Contact Us form so that our support team can investigate.

Thanks,

Mike

10 |5000

amidr avatar image
amidr answered

I am facing the same issue. However, I am using the latest Chrome, and I also cleared the cache.

10 |5000