question

Clive Lansink avatar image
Clive Lansink asked

CAPTCHA on Amazon

Hello.

I am a totally blind software developer and I use Amazon SES and S3. I would like to start learning how to create Alexa skills and found what looks like a good tutorial.

Problem is when I enter the initial details and get to submit the skill, I am faced with a visual CAPTCHA. Unlike other CAPTCHAs on Amazon, this one doesn't have an audio option so I am completely blocked.

I went to seek support on this but I found that also had what I think was a CAPTCHA and again there was no audio challenge so I can't get support.

I ask Amazon to fix this ASAP because all CAPTCHAs should at least have at least two modes of challenge, and at least in this case I have already logged in so they know who I am.

Thanks everyone.

help
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Vladimir@Amazon avatar image
Vladimir@Amazon answered

Hello, thanks for posting on the forum. We have received your message via the Contact Us page, and more information has been provided on the topic.

Regards,
Vladimir

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.