question

kanha dubey avatar image
kanha dubey asked

Having hard time getting my app approved

So, it has been quite a while I have been trying to publish my app on Amazon app store but have been failing for reasons mainly related to content policy. I literally read it so many times but still couldn't fit it into my use case. So, the situation is I have made a guide app for using another app and I tried naming it in a similar fashion which because of violation I changed it to something more abstract but then using the other app's name (the one for whom I have made my app) in the description also caused violation. If this would be the scenario how will I be able to provide correct use/purpose of my app. Please guide me anyone about how should I name as well as put rest of the metadata in Amazon app store to publish it without any issue _/\_
Thanks !
If you have any idea about the same or can point this post to someone who might I would be grateful for that ! @Sujoy@Amazon

app submission and updatespublishing policymetadata
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered

Hi Kanha,

Because this issue is specific to your app, unfortunately we aren't able to assist in the public forums.

Please use the Contact Us form so that our support team can assist you: https://developer.amazon.com/support/contact-us

Thanks,

Mike

1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi Mike, I'd tried the process mentioned by you above in the past but after filling up the form I didn't got proper resolution for the same to be honest.

0 Likes 0 ·