question

American Red Cross avatar image
American Red Cross asked

The word 'Symptoms' is not working

The word 'symptoms' is not working, but the word 'symptom' is working. When the user asks 'symptoms', it's not mapping to any intent. instead, it responded with the last response's re-prompt message, if there is last response

other
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andy Whitworth avatar image
Andy Whitworth answered

Is the word "symptoms" a sample utterance in your voice model for the intent you believe it should match ?

Have you used the Utterance Profiler in the dev console to see what "symptoms" resolves to ?

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

American Red Cross avatar image
American Red Cross answered

Symptom utterance is triggering respective intent.

developer-console-1.png

Symptoms is given as a synonym for symptom where it is not triggering any intent.

developer-console.png

10 |5000

ZeeshanAli avatar image
ZeeshanAli answered

Hi, Which kind of symptoms you are facing. Do you have any best example, please? I need your honest recommendations because I am suffering from the same problem for my jbbess I hope you understand. Thanks

10 |5000