question

Christopher J Miller avatar image
Christopher J Miller asked

Unable to cancel a Paid Skill subscription for a skill in development

I'm attempting to certify my skill, which is currently in development. I can successfully purchase the skill using the Buy directive and then use the skill. When I attempt to cancel the skill subscription, Alexa responds with "This skill does not have any subscriptions available to unsubscribe from." I've verified that the Cancel directive is complete with my skill ID as the productId and that the MonetizationServiceClient finds the skill with entitled="ENTITLED" and type="SUBSCRIPTION".

Is this failing because I'm still in development and the skill is in TEST mode? Assuming that is the case, how can I get the skill through certification if the cancel subscription operation cannot be tested prior to going live?

alexa skills kit
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Vladimir@Amazon avatar image
Vladimir@Amazon answered

Hello, thanks for posting on the forum. As this issue is specific to your account, please file a contact us here where we will be able to assist further.

Regards,

Vladimir

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.