question

Negocios TV avatar image
Negocios TV asked

Android Fire tv app incompatible for Amazon Fire TV devices

I published a Android Fire TV app, the version is live since 16th of December and shows in Amazon Appstore in browser but this is incompatible with my devices, when I invoke the app on my Fire Tv Cube o Fire Tv stick 4k it doesn't show. In the Manifest, the app is compatible with these devices. Any Idea why this happens?

Thanks in advance

screenshot-2021-12-22-at-085514.png

fire tvandroid
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Melody avatar image
Melody answered

Thanks for posting in the forums! Please note that we are unable to assist with account or app-specific inquiries in this public space. For more specific information, please file a "Contact Us" case with your app's title, App ID/Release ID, and package name.

Generally speaking, if you have targeted your app for a specific device but are unable to locate the app in search results, it is possible that a functional issue was observed during the app testing process. For the best end customer experience, if an app has a functional issue on a specific device during test, then the app will not be made available for download on said device. To see if this is the case, check the "Review Status" tab of your submission. If there were functional issues found during app testing, there should be additional details there.

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.