question

Ryan C Kauffman avatar image
Ryan C Kauffman asked

Radio skill won't pass Validation step

I'm building a radio skill that works *perfectly* when I test it on my Echo (and my Echo Show).

However, when I Run the Validation step, it fails every time (with the error below). I don't understand this, I keep testing the the example phrases associated with the skill, and they work flawlessly for me. What is going on with the Validation?

Skill ID: amzn1.ask.skill.597c9e0d-3b43-4524-b100-e9c7efbbaf91

The skill must provide a contextualized response to the skill’s example phrases without error.

The skill must respond without error when the example phrases associated with the skill are used. One or more of the example phrases returned an error response when tested. Please make sure that the example phrases do not provide users with error responses.
alexaaudioplayerpython
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Vladimir@Amazon avatar image
Vladimir@Amazon answered

Hello, thanks for posting on the forum. Please note our team has received your Contact Us case and has recently provided feedback. If you still have questions, kindly reach out to us again.

Regards,
Vladimir

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.