question

Rahul avatar image
Rahul asked

getting AUTH_TOKEN_VERIFICATION_FAILURE: null: null amazon in app purchase fire stick tv

I am trying to implement amazon's in app purchase(IAP) in my application. I followed the below article to implement it. https://developer.amazon.com/docs/in-app-purchasing/iap-implement-iap.html

But I am receiving below error when I am calling PurchasingService.purchase(MySku.MY_MAGAZINE_SUBS.getSku());

com.amazon.a.a.n.a.a.a: AUTH_TOKEN_VERIFICATION_FAILURE: null: null        at com.amazon.a.a.n.a.b.a(AuthenticationTokenVerifier.java:94)        at com.amazon.a.a.n.a.a.a(AbstractCommandTask.java:204)        at com.amazon.a.a.n.a.a.a(AbstractCommandTask.java:131)        at com.amazon.a.a.n.b.b$1.run(SimpleTaskPipeline.java:179)        at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:873)        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:193)        at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:65)

MySku.java

public enum MySku {     //The only subscription product used in this sample app    MY_MAGAZINE_SUBS("com.subscription.annually", "US");     private final String sku;    private final String availableMarkpetplace;     /**     * Returns the Sku string of the MySku object     *     * @return     */    public String getSku() {        return this.sku;    }     /**     * Returns the Available Marketplace of the MySku object     *     * @return     */    public String getAvailableMarketplace() {        return this.availableMarkpetplace;    }     private MySku(final String sku, final String availableMarkpetplace) {        this.sku = sku;        this.availableMarkpetplace = availableMarkpetplace;    }     /**     * Returns the MySku object from the specified Sku and marketplace value.     *     * @param sku     * @param marketplace     * @return     */    public static MySku fromSku(final String sku, final String marketplace) {        if (MY_MAGAZINE_SUBS.getSku().equals(sku) && (null == marketplace || MY_MAGAZINE_SUBS.getAvailableMarketplace()                .equals(marketplace))) {            return MY_MAGAZINE_SUBS;        }        return null;    } 
}

Please help!!!

iapfire tvamazon pay
1 comment
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I am having the same issue! running in production mode nothing is working for me. All requests (userData, getPurchaseUpdates and other) return RequestStatus = FAILED and I see exactly the same issue in my logs: com.amazon.a.a.n.a.a.a: AUTH_TOKEN_VERIFICATION_FAILURE: null: null

1 Like 1 ·

1 Answer

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered

Hi there,

AUTH_TOKEN_VERIFICATION_FAILURE generally happens when Appstore SDK is not able to verify the Authentication token sent from Amazon servers. This generally happens when Public key (PEM file) is not available in the App. Kindly follow the steps mentioned in https://developer.amazon.com/docs/in-app-purchasing/integrate-appstore-sdk.html#configure_key to configure the key. Thanks!

2 comments
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I have configured the key according the guide. If you don't do that you'll get different error:

D/Kiwi: AbstractCommandTask: Exception occurred while processing task: com.amazon.a.a.o.b.a.a: DATA_AUTH_KEY_LOAD_FAILURE: CERT_NOT_FOUND: null
com.amazon.a.a.o.b.a.a: DATA_AUTH_KEY_LOAD_FAILURE: CERT_NOT_FOUND: null

You'll get this error if remove AppstoreAuthenticationKey.pem from assets folder.

0 Likes 0 ·
Pradeep avatar image Pradeep Andrei Viarshadau ·

@Andrei Viarshadau I'm also having the same issue. (com.amazon.a.a.n.a.a.a: AUTH_TOKEN_VERIFICATION_FAILURE: null: null.) Did you find any solution?

0 Likes 0 ·