question

Juniper avatar image
Juniper asked

app rejected

Hello all,
I am Juniper, an app developer and a beginner, a client hired me to make an app on amazon for his website, so the people can install it and visit his site by just opening the app,
they don't have to open search engines first, type the address and go to the site.

I created a simple app for him that fulfill his requirements well, and submit it to amazon.
Usually it takes some hours to go live but,
i wait for 2 days and sadly the app was rejected. Don't know the reason actually, they said it is not aligned with the screenshots although i have uploaded the genuine ones.
Maybe i am missing somewhere, i would be happy to get your valuable response on it.
Thanks

app submission and updates
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered

Hi Juniper,

Thank you for posting in the Amazon Developer forums.

Because this issue is specific to your app, unfortunately we aren't able to assist in the public forums.

Please use the Contact Us form so that our support team can assist you: https://developer.amazon.com/support/contact-us

Thanks,

Mike

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.