question

fernando belissimo avatar image
fernando belissimo asked

ACK SSID again

Hello friends

When I try to connect the ACK in another router the ACK module don´t connect again. I try using the QR code but still not work. To get the conecction, I need to make "factory reset" to the ACK module connect with the new SSID and password.. Can you help me??

ack
1 comment
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

fernando belissimo avatar image
fernando belissimo answered

Veera,

thanks by your answer... but I already did this... and this work, I know. My problem is in case of real product how the final user would make the provision? He don´t will have access to firmware tools and, not even would have knowledge to make this. Is this a "bug"? Thanks a lot.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Veera Manideep Guntupalli avatar image
Veera Manideep Guntupalli answered

There are 2 Factory reset commands. 1) factory _reset : will delete user data, 2) factory_reset_to_module: will delete the provisioned product and user data. Baud rate for ACK module is 115200, you can use "screen" to connect. Please use "devkit" command to list the commands available

Manufacturers can program their devices to send "factory reset" command to ACK module, upon pressing a button (or) by a combination of buttons on their products as desired, to reset the module user data.