question

henry nisce avatar image
henry nisce asked

Audio library in APL not working

I have an Alexa skill in Python and have these Alexa.Presentation.APL references on my code

from ask_sdk_model.interfaces.alexa.presentation.apl import (RenderDocumentDirective as APLRenderDoc)

from ask_sdk_model.interfaces.alexa.presentation.apla import RenderDocumentDirective as APLARenderDoc

I am using the second reference to render audio document but whenever i include that line, I get this error during launch right away --"There was a problem with the requested skill's response"

What is wrong with that module? Note that i have included the Layer "ask-sdk-for-python-36" in my Lambda function.

alexapython
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jason@Amazon avatar image
Jason@Amazon answered

That's a general error whenever there's any issues in your backend code - try checking the CloudWatch logs to see exactly why you're facing that issue, and also check your ask_sdk_model versions if they're outdated.

10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.