question

Diana avatar image
Diana asked

STATUS: TIMED OUT !!! What should I do with that? CAN NOT CONTACT MERCH BY AMAZON TEAM.

One of my bestselling t-shirt 2 days ago went in to status TIMED OUT and all my sales stopped. When I am trying to contact Merch by Amazon team using e-mail address, I am getting auto-respond that Case is Closed automatically because my amazon.com (seller central) account is deactivated. I am not using it actually for a long time. But somehow if my amazon.com account with same e-mail address is deactivated, I am not able to contact Merch by Amazon team too.

What should I do in this case?

merch by amazonstatus
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Raquel Gaudard Couto avatar image
Raquel Gaudard Couto answered

I have the exact same problem. With the time out shirts and with the Seller Central account that I don't use and it's blocked. I can't contact Merch support too because of the Seller Central. I got the same answers.

Anyone can help, please?

1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

One of my new designs was stuck in "Processing" for three days and now shows as timed out. It also appears to be live on Amazon but with a drastically reduced price from the one that's set in the dashboard. I sent a message via the contact form in the dashboard, you may wish to do so too. Hopefully they'll check into it since it's not just me.
1 Like 1 ·
Joseph J Legge avatar image
Joseph J Legge answered

Can you edit it? If so, just change the price by 5 cents or whatever then re-publish.

1 comment
10 |5000

Thanks Joseph for the help. But I tried it a lot. only half of them solve the problem. the other half come back to Time Out. For some of them I changed the price a lot to try and nothing. I think the only way will be to delete and activate these products again. Lossing all the selling historic and recensions. But the fact that we can't contact the support anymore because they merge the supports of Seller Central and MBA is a bigger problem. I never used my Seller Central account in the USA, but because of a confusion when I was creating the account, they blocked it. And now with the support merge, they don't answer my MBA questions anymore.
0 Likes 0 ·