question

Saurabh Agnihotri avatar image
Saurabh Agnihotri asked

App Submission In review

My app is live from past 4 years, I updated the app for libraries and now when I submit the app, first they rejected, now its under from last 10 days, I am not sure what I am doing wrong, Testing result from dev portal are of no use, asked for proper results and still waiting from 3 days

I tested app on my side its working exactly as it should, Beta testers also approved the same, any help is appreciated

The same app is working fine and being updated on Roku & other Platforms without any problem

amazon appstorefire tvapp submission and updates
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Cherly@Amazon avatar image
Cherly@Amazon answered

Thank you for your continued patience. Our investigating teams are still working on your case and we will provide an update to your contact-us case when further information is available.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Saurabh Agnihotri answered

It seems my app is stuck in some loop, every time I try to update the First it gives 24 hours time then It will say your app longer than usual time but never approve.

Kindly look into the matter

The app is 4 year old, we are losing users

10 |5000

Saurabh Agnihotri answered

Now I am confirmed that app is stuck in some automation loop, same problem I faced on Roku when I tried to update app after 4 years, but they quickly sorted this out.

Kindly reply at-least, created a ticket for the same no acknowledgement mail, no reply. Here also same

10 |5000