question

Stefano avatar image
Stefano asked ·

Failed requests validation on skill certification

Hi,
Every time I submit my skill to certification, I can see we receive three requests with invalid fields for signature verification. Namely, one without the signature header, one with an empty signature and another with an apiUrl modified.

Do you know if this is part of the certification process? Just Amazon manual/automatic test to verify the skill security.

Stefano

certificationcertification test case
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Rokas avatar image
Rokas answered ·

Yes, amazon always runs automated tests when you submit skill for cert. It checks if skill returns valid response when it tries to launch it and also checks if skill handles invalid requests, like you mentioned above also does some other checks, so I wouldn't worry about them.

Overall if it skill passes whatever gets thrown at it when you run validation tests, that you can find in certification tab, it will pass certification automated testing no problem.

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.