I needed to update the audio url of a streaming skill that I have. I did this and deployed live (I also tried resubmitting and this also worked). However the live skill does not stream anything. If I view the live skill code in the source Code tab I can see it all looks correct. BUT when I test it the response json still shows the old audio streaming URL. I do have an older skill that I marked as hidden (very annoying I can't remove it completely). I can only assume for some reason the skill has not been updated with the new audio URL. The deploy to live feature just doesn't seem to do anything. Help!