question

newuser-09521f6c-8511-4ecd-b34d-b39c452007b9 avatar image
newuser-09521f6c-8511-4ecd-b34d-b39c452007b9 asked ·

Amazon cart view/layout

I don't know if I'm in the right place for this, but three different amazon support reps could not help me. My cart and the "save for later" section below have always shown in a list, one item below the other. Now, I'm suddenly seeing my cart with items both across and down in large icons and I HATE it! I did nothing to change this view and cannot find a way to change it back. Amazon reps, for the first time since I've been a member, were rather rude about my request. They seemed aggravated by my aggravation, as though I am out of line for wanting this changed back. They suggested it was something to do with my browser or a change I made. If that were the case, my saved section would view the same. It's just my shopping cart, everything else is still in list view, and petty as it may be, I won't buy anything until it's fixed! I want things in a list so it's easier to sort through and view, and not erroneously buy something I don't want. Can anyone help? Thanks!

login with amazon
4 comments
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I agree with you. It just changed for me too. I dislike it, but don't know how to change it.

1 Like 1 ·

Awful UI decision, results in a poor UX. It's a list of items, why must we suffer a grid view?

1 Like 1 ·

It's irritating and UGLY and confusing. Also NOT user friendly. The list style provided an option to tick or untick a product in the cart (brower site). Sometimes I had the same/similar product from different sellers for a last minute comparison before purchase, and THIS new thing is utterly unhelpful.

AMAZON TEAM: Kindly revert it back. Or give us - the customer using the cart - the option of choice.

0 Likes 0 ·
GK avatar image GK newuser-aac8de6d-5f6d-447e-897e-119e13f3f481 ·

I agree - HATE it! need to give us, the user, the option, not force us to use something that makes NO SENSE!

0 Likes 0 ·
Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered ·

Hi,

Thank you for posting in the Amazon Developer forums.

Please use the Amazon Digital and Device forum for questions like this: https://www.amazonforum.com

You can also contact Amazon Customer Service: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html

Thanks,

Mike

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

newuser-f319d5b0-5c19-4bed-bab9-ae9e6c36c408 avatar image
newuser-f319d5b0-5c19-4bed-bab9-ae9e6c36c408 answered ·

Yep, it's the worst.