question

newuser-52cbd08d-85aa-4a0c-a45f-e0c79fad539d avatar image

Submitted App not Available on FireTV

Hello, I am posting on this forum as a desperate request for action from Amazon support.

Issue: we developed an app specifically for consumption on FireTV. It was tested on a FireTV with all results as expected before submitting to Amazon for review. Once it was submitted and approved by Amazon, we found that our app is NOT available for FireTV.

We have made several attempts to get some support from Amazon, myself (digital services manager for my company), and my developers have not received a response.

Our case number is: 8489431231

It was submitted to the Amazon Developers Support desk on June 21. A follow-up was submitted on June 23rd. Still, no signs of anyone even acknowledging our request as of today (June 28th).

We have spent a considerable amount of time, human resources, and production budget on the development of this app for the Amazon market, and it's quite frustrating to realize that the level of support on behalf of one of the biggest companies in the world is close to null!

On the links below, you will find the following documents providing:

Any help from anyone will be infinitely appreciated!

fire tvsubmission testing distributionapp submission and updates
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erin Hong avatar image
Erin Hong answered

Hello,

Thanks for posting. Due to some functional issues found in the app, your app is not available on Fire TV devices. Please go to the app detail page in developer console, navigate to “Review Status”,click the “Details” button of the latest Submission History: "Your current app version is Live on Amazon Appstore since 19 Jun 2021. Note: Some issues or observations were found, please click on Details for further information.”

You should be able to see the details of the functional issues in the "Functionality Validation” section.

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.