question

newuser-7c7a8173-b99d-49da-9b51-5e7b299621fb avatar image

New to Alexa! I need help!

I am new to the world of Alexa, I want to make some adaptations in my home, include music and automation of lights by command. The setup I want is as follows:

1. In the living room a device that controls the smart light bulb (3, which ones do you recommend?) and an Amazon Echo Studio to listen to music.

2. In the family room, a lamp with a smart light bulb and a device to listen to music (does not have to be an Amazon Echo Studio).

3. Finally, the master bedroom, one device 'to rule them all', I want through that device to be able to turn off the lights of the whole house including the Amazon Echo Studio (from my room) or only turn off/on the lights of my master bedroom (2 smart light bulb).

I figure I should buy: 6 smart light bulb (recommendations?), 1 Echo Studio and 2 Echo Dot 4 gen, correct ? Is it possible to do what I am requesting?

alexaalexa smart home
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Vladimir@Amazon avatar image
Vladimir@Amazon answered

Hello, thanks for posting on the forum. We have received your message via the Contact Us forum, our team will reply to your questions shortly.

Regards,

Vladimir

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.