question

John Gaby avatar image
John Gaby asked

IAP does not work on Fire 10

I had this problem previously on non-amazon devices (see https://forums.developer.amazon.com/questions/213214/iap-crashes-on-non-amazon-devices.html). However now this is happening on your new Kindle Fire 10 tablet. I am using the Xamarin version of your IAP and when I attempt to call AmazonIapV2Impl.Instance I get the following UnsatisfiedLinkError:

Java.Lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: 'dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.gabysoft.flippixzoo-VXtGIaL3qw9yX4i23xFd-g==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.gabysoft.flippixzoo-VXtGIaL3qw9yX4i23xFd-g==/lib/arm64, /data/app/com.gabysoft.flippixzoo-VXtGIaL3qw9yX4i23xFd-g==/base.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64]]] couldn't find "libAmazonIapV2Bridge.so"'

I believe that the problem is that there is no 64 bit version of the library which then causes it to fail on the new Tablet. How can this be fixed?

iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered

Hi John,

Could you please try to disable 64-bit support in the project, and rebuild? Thanks!

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

John Gaby avatar image
John Gaby answered

That appears to solve the problem, thanks.

10 |5000