question

newuser-cd4a7cf2-b454-47d5-a5d3-9e3bfdb3be5c avatar image

Amazon pay permission does not showing

I've been testing Amazon Pay enabled skill for a couple months now. I always enable the Amazon Pay permission in the skill builder and then the permission appears in my Alexa app on my phone so I can give the in development skill permission to use Amazon Pay. I also make sure to link the skill in seller central so that it is linked to my Amazon Payments account.

Yesterday I created a new skill and enabled the Amazon Pay permission and linked it in seller central. It didn't show up in the skill permissions on my phone. Is there something I'm missing or is there a bug in Alexa right now with the Amazon Pay permission?

As I mentioned before I've done this successfully multiple times and I don't think I'm doing anything different this time through.

alexa skills kitalexa skillsamazon pay
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Vladimir@Amazon avatar image
Vladimir@Amazon answered

Hello, thanks for posting on the forum. Please file a contact us here where we will be able to assist further.

Regards,

Vladimir

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.