question

newuser-c839eb90-07e7-4b61-a7bc-26c4c8b053a8 avatar image

Dev Team Not responding

My app was rejected for the below reason:

• We are unable to test your app due to a lack of login credentials. Please provide credentials along with any testing instructions and re-submit the app.

I tried to contact them by filling Contact Us form (ticket) twice. Tried to take follow-up but still, no one's responding from their side.

Below is my case id for the same:

1. Case# 8310310931
  2. Case# 8396948991

My app's login flow is a bit different than simply entering email & password, Facebook, or Google login. All our customer's account is connected with our website and customer logs into the app using our website.
I tried to explain them in the "Contact Us" form (ticket) that I filled in and requested them to get connected with me so that I can set up a test account for the device in which they're carrying out the testing process. But they're not responding to me.

My first (ticket) I created was on 5th May 2021, 2nd was around 25 or 26th May.
Anyone else faced this kind of issue?

testingapp submission and updatesupload
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered

Hi,

You can add your testing instructions to your app with the following steps:

1. Log into your Developer Portal account and click Apps & Services: https://developer.amazon.com/myapps.html
2. Click your app
3. Click APK Files
4. Click Edit at the bottom of the page
5. Add your credentials to the Testing Instructions
6. Save
7. Click Submit App

If you need additional help, please reply to your Contact Us case, so our support team can investigate further.

Thanks,
Mike

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.