question

Raymond avatar image
Raymond asked

Can not connect to ACK module with alexa app

I try to connect ACK module with alexa app.I power on the ACK module, and use alexa app scan the barcode which I had generated by UPC code,after a few minutes,App showing unknown failure as fellow:

device discoveryack
1622085852588.png (161.0 KiB)
1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, Please make sure the mobile device you are connecting is a BLE device and ACK device enters connecting mode in the first few minutes of device start/restart. So make sure you are connecting to ACK module before the timeout.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Raymond avatar image
Raymond answered

I use iphone6 and the phone BLE is opened, and I make sure the phone BLE function is OK,because I can connect other BLE device.I'm not sure the ACK device become connecting mode, I just Power on the ACK device before the APP search the ACK device.

BTW, I did not update the firmware for newest 0024. the firmware is the original 3.307001520.build2012171951.01,because I tried several times to update it and failed.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.