question

IanRussel avatar image
IanRussel asked ·

Always Redirected To NA when performing LWA Javascript SDK

HI I have a issue for almost two weeks now already. its related to advertising /profiles return empty. I already tried all amazon docs related to advertising API but no success. I didn't received any error when access /profiles endpoint in advertising api, just an empty response. Our LWA works well. Using sandbox also works well. I have notice that when I authorize my app using a sellers credentials, I am always redirected to NA. My seller is from Eu and we are using Eu region. Is this normal? If not, how can I explicitly set to Europe regions ? I tried the snippet

const handleSubmitAmazon = () => {
    console.log(window, 'the window');
    // console.log(user, 'the user');
    window.amazon.Login.Region = 'EU'; // tried also Europe

But still I am redirected to NA signin. Is this the reason why I am getting empty results in /profiles ?

login with amazonadvertising
redirectsign.png (55.2 KiB)
1 comment
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@NewUser-81b60b9a-d9a9-4726-8626-ad454ba7dcb0 can you help with me in this issue ? Once @mike@amazon see this question he will immediately close this issue and he will just provide link to advertising contact us which is not really helpful

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered ·

Hi Ian,

Thanks for posting, but this is not the right forum. Advertising API is outside of the scope of support that my team can provide. You need to contact the Advertising API support, on their dedicated channel: https://advertising.amazon.com/contactus

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.