question

Mahtab Bahman nejad avatar image
Mahtab Bahman nejad asked

Network Proxy setting not being applied for Fire Cube OS 7

Hi there,

I'm trying enable network proxy from developer tools menu, but when i enter the host name and port and press save, nothing happens, when I re-enter the `Network Proxy` settings again, i see that it's set to none again despite the fact that I saved it previously.

Any solutions to this?

This is not happening on my Fire Stick 4k 1st Gen (2018), and proxy settings are applied for the fire stick. But for Cube, for some reason its not applying the settings, seems to be a glitch somewhere?

Thanks

fire tvssl
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered

Hi Mahtab,

Thanks for posting! Could you please login to your Developer Portal account, click "Contact Us" and provide the following info, so we could investigate:

- Make & Model of the TV (ex. Sony KD-65Z9D)

- If there are any other devices connected to the television, such as an A/V receiver, please include the make & model of those devices as well

- Exact date/time and timezone when the issue was reproduced

- DSN (Device Serial Number) of your Fire TV Cube

- Logs for when this issue occured

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sukesh Chintakunta Venkata avatar image
Sukesh Chintakunta Venkata answered

I am also facing this issue. Do you have any solution for this yet?

10 |5000