question

AmzDev53218 avatar image
AmzDev53218 asked

InvalidButtonAccessRequest

I'm setting up Amazon Pay & Login with Amazon for a client. I had previously setup the account without an issue. I recently had to perform a fresh install of WordPress and all plugins, so Amazon Pay was disconnected. Upon reconfiguration, I'm receiving the error code: InvalidButtonAccessRequest when attempting to place a live order on the site. However, I have no issue placing a test order in sandbox mode. I have looked extensively online for an answer and came up with nothing. Both the site and Amazon Pay are in production mode when attempting to place a live order. I have deactivated plugins to troubleshoot with no avail. What could be the issue?

login with amazonamazon pay
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Vladimir@Amazon avatar image
Vladimir@Amazon answered

Hello, thanks for posting on the forum.I would suggest getting in touch with our Amazon Pay team here who should be able to assist with your matter further.

Regards,

Vladimir

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.