question

newuser-62830f19-9d13-478f-9314-0fff119a81a6 avatar image
newuser-62830f19-9d13-478f-9314-0fff119a81a6 asked ·

App Store certification issue, dev support response 96+ hours and counting

I am running up against some issues with an app submission for Fire Tablet. The Dev console states our fire tablet build went live on the main page (but it didn't), if I drill down to details I can see the app was pulled from Fire Tablet due to a 403 error on a webform users launch from inside our app.

Amazon Dev Support alias response has not been received after a 96hr+ time frame. Despite having contracts in place with AWS, our Amazon TAM cannot get any answers internally about test infrastructure that my DevOps team needs to diagnose further. Current suspicion from DevOps is that AWS Hosting Provider / AWS Managed Anonymous IP list rules are causing Amazon certification to fail.

At this point, we are dead in the water until we get a response.

submission testing certificationapp submission and updates
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered ·

Hi,

Because this issue is specific to your app, unfortunately we aren't able to assist in the public forums. Our support team is currently investigating this issue and they should be in contact in the near future.

Thanks,

Mike

1 comment
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for the response Mike@Amazon. I will continue to await a response from the Dev Support team.

0 Likes 0 ·