question

newuser-c1fe987b-184c-4c4e-a10d-2f644726f324 avatar image
newuser-c1fe987b-184c-4c4e-a10d-2f644726f324 asked ·

How can i add the products from my dashboard to the amazon sellercentral using api

Hello,

I am new to this platform.

I have my dashboard and I want to add all my products to amazon seller central using API.

I have created an amazon seller central account and also register as a developer.

As per the given steps as follow

• Register as a developer
  • Go to the User Permissions page in Seller Central and log into your Amazon selling account as the primary account holder.
  • Under Amazon MWS Developer Access Keys, click the Visit Developer Credentials button.
  • On Developer Central page, under Are you a software developer building applications using MWS?, click the apply for access here link, and then follow the instructions on the Amazon MWS Developer Registration and Assessment form.
  • We will evaluate the information that you provide in the form and then follow up with a support case log and next steps. For more information about developer registration and assessment, see Frequently Asked Questions.

I am on the 3rd step I have click the Visit Developer Credentials button and I get the screen to create a new app client and get the form add in SS

I don't know where do I get the IAM ARN and what will be the next step.

api
screenshot-98.png (60.7 KiB)
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered ·

Hi,

This forum is for Amazon Developers.

For questions about Marketplace Web Services, I'd recommend you ask at the Amazon Services Seller Forums instead: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/c/amazon-marketplace-web-service-mws/marketplace-web-service-amazon-mws-questions

You can also contact Amazon Selling Partner Support: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/contact-us/contact-amazon-form.html

Thanks,

Mike

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.